To set up Roadrunner email, go to the Internet service provider. Time Warner is one of the organizations that give Roadrunner email to their clients. Clients create a login and password to get to it.
- You can get an email of up to 30MB, including connections.
- Adequate storage space must be accessible for the email to be received.
- You can send an email of up to 30MB, including attachments.
- You can email up to 1,000 recipients every 24 hours per IP address.
- Each email can have up to 99 recipients in each of the To and CC fields.
- With Roadrunner WebMail, both incoming and outgoing email messages are checked for infections, and tainted messages will be disposed of.
- Suspected spam can be conveyed as seems to be, prefixed with “spam” in the headline, explicitly set into a spam email organizer, or erased.