Almost all operations on gadgets including the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and others require an Apple ID. You might not have an Apple ID if you’ve never owned an Apple product before. Fortunately, generating one is a pretty simple process, but it is required. Once completed, your Apple ID will assist you in downloading and purchasing apps, games, movies, music, and TV shows as well as syncing data across devices.
Normally, when you have an iPhone or iPad set up, you set up your Apple ID on that device. However, if you didn’t already have your Apple ID set up, it’s possible that you were given one that skipped the setup procedure. No issue! On your greatest iPhone or iPad, such as the iPhone 13 Pro or the most recent iPad Air, we’ll demonstrate how to create a new Apple ID without an email.
Steps to Create Apple ID without an Email
If you do not have an email address to use for your new apple id we will show you how to create a free iCloud email address which will also act as your apple id to create new email address.
- Tap get a free iCloud email address.
- You will now be prompted to create your email address. This email address will become your apple id. So you may want to write it down and keep it somewhere safe where you can refer to it later in case you forget it.
- At this point, you can also choose whether or not you would like to receive emails from apple about new software updates and more by toggling the green switch next to the apple news either on or off.
- When you tap Next your device will ask you to confirm that you would like to create your new email address as you cannot change the email address itself later.
- Tap create an email address.
- Now you will have to create a unique password for your apple id. Please note that your password must be at least eight characters long and must contain a number an uppercase letter and a lowercase letter. Like your apple id, we recommend recording and storing your password in a safe place where you can refer back to it later if you need to.
- Type your password in again where it says to retype the password in order to verify your password and then tap next
- On this screen, you will need to enter a phone number where you will be able to receive either a voice call or a text message. it is very important that you have access to this phone number in the future as apple will use this number to verify your identity if you have any security issues with your device.
- Once you have entered the phone number and tapped next apple will send you a six-digit code which you will have to input on your device to verify your account.
- The next screen is apple’s terms and conditions which you will have to agree to.
- After reviewing the terms and conditions press agree.
- Wait a moment while your device creates your apple id.
Your device is signed in to your new apple id and is ready to use. If you face any problem with your Roadrunner email account you can contact the Roadrunner email support team. The team of experts will provide you with quick resolutions to any email-related issues.