How to Block Different Email IDs in Roadrunner Email Account?June 18, 2020
How To Solve the Error of ‘Account Locked’ Message in Mails of Roadrunner?August 8, 2020
One of the most famous brands for communication purposes is Blackberry. Business class phones, it is the most important to get solve the issue of roadrunner account on blackberry and strong phone used at the global level. When it comes to professional communication using the internet, email is the best professional means that can help users with effective communication.
- But for the last few weeks, people have been getting the problem in roadrunner email accounts on blackberry phones.
- They have looked all over the internet for the solutions and even tried changing the roadrunner email settings but haven’t been able to receive or send emails easily.
- Blackberry users are always keen to know the solutions so that they can easily get the mailing experience back on their phones.
- Problems with emails can affect the business as well and this is why it is important to get solutions for it. The simple reason behind this is that we have become too dependent on smartphones in our lives.
Solutions for the Issues of SMTP Issues of Roadrunner Account On Blackberry Smartphone?
Here in this given article, we have put the solutions for the roadrunner account on blackberry. Read the article carefully as this can help you to get out of the problem.
- Delete the SMTP offending email account. To do this, a user has to go to the settings and then click on the account.
- Click on the re-add account and the user will have to provide the correct information asked. This will ask for the roadrunner email address under the advanced options.
- Under the advanced setup tab, click on the add POP account. Make sure that you haven’t selected the SMTP account here.
- The remaining settings aren’t to be changed except the one that is asked above.
- The proper configuration of the account might take some time. To do this, log in to the account from your blackberry phone. Check if sending and receiving the emails is possible by your RR email account.
- Again recheck the sending mail to the mail service providers.
With all these steps, you can easily get rid of the roadrunner account on blackberry that you might face. While following the steps, it is important that you should keep all the given below things in mind:
- Is the roadrunner account a hosted mail or not?
- Are you using a safe and authenticated server mail transfer protocol for the roadrunner email account?
- Is the SSL authentication on for your account?
In case you are not using SSL authentication, you need to change the setting of your account a little bit. People experience that the SMTP servers are not authenticating their RR emails the way they should be done. Even with the correct configuration of the port numbers, if you are not able to send and receive the emails, then you can try to change the port number to 25. Check out if your problem has been solved after changing the port number.
If This Hasn’t Helped You to Get the Solution to Your Problems, Then You Can Follow the Given Below Steps:
- Remove your roadrunner email account from your blackberry phone.
- Start adding again the email account to the blackberry smartphone but skip the option of automatic configuration.
- Open up the apps from your phone and go to the email app. Click on the add account option there.
- Next, provide the roadrunner email username and password. Click on the external configuration of the roadrunner email account.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can easily change it with the roadrunner email password reset option.
- Make sure that you make the right configuration for both incoming and outgoing ports and servers.
- Once done, hit the submit button
- And you are all done with the setup of your email account on your blackberry phone.
This way you will be able to get rid of the problem. Make sure when you delete your email account from your phone, you delete all the app data and settings of the app. Keep a check on the SSL authentication for your email account. Along with that make sure that the incoming server and outgoing server are properly in the required place.
- The blackberry phone SMTP problem can be easily solved with the help of RR.com login.
- If the given above steps do not help you to get out of the problem, then you can contact the customer support of the roadrunner email.
- You will get expert help with customer support at the roadrunner.
Make sure that you decide on the kind of help required the issue can be resolved with the help of technical support. The Roadrunner email technical support team will provide you with dedicated support for the challenges that you face with issues SMTP Issues of the Roadrunner Account On your Blackberry Smartphone.