If you are looking out for some ways that can make your work easier by directly forwarding RR email from a roadrunner account to other email accounts, then yes this is the right place. It would be much easier for you to manage your RR email account and you can automatically forward the emails to another email account of yours. But to get to know about this, you should know how to forward the emails.
- Well, you could possibly be thinking about why one needs to forward an email from the RR login email to the other addresses.
- Simply stating the reason behind this, the roadrunner is primarily a webmail service that is controlled and managed by TWC.
- So, one can opt to forward their RR emails to different email accounts because of that like using other email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Bing, MSN, etc for any particular reasons.
- One reason that is very much possible is the comfort that other apps provide with their UI and user-friendliness. Also, many users are not comfortable with the Roadrunner email setup.
- So, it becomes important in such a case to forward the RR login emails to the other email account of the user. And doing so is much simple and easier.
In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide that will help you to get this done easily and quickly.
Let Us Begin with the Steps That One Must Perform for Forwarding the Rr Emails to Their Other Email Accounts:
- Go to the RR email account of your device, or on your website, log in to the official website of Roadrunner email.
- Look for the settings section and click on the option customize mailbox options.
- In the next step, click on the option, then on the option of setting up email forwarding, you can find this option in the right lower corner of the forwarding section.
- Next to the option, you will get the forward address options. In that dialog box a test stating, “To forward the Emails to Different Email Account”, enter the email account here. Put a “,” after each email address.
- Here in this place, provide the correct information on the email addresses to which you want to forward the emails directly. To forward emails to a certain account, there are some rules as well.
Here You Will Get to See Three Options:
- Disable forwarding: By clicking on this you can cancel the mail forwarding option or services that are entitled to your account.
- Forward the emails and their copy: This option will send the other email and keep a copy of the mail.
- Forward and discard: It will allow you to send the email to your different account and then discard the email from the roadrunner account. We recommend you use the safest option.
- Click on the ok button in order to start the forwarding process for the email. Now you have easily forwarded your RR email logins to your mail account.
We also understand how important it is to test the mail forwarding, so that it has been implemented properly with your email accounts, make sure that you do not delete the emails for your account unless you have to test the mail forwarding with your account. If you want the forwarding of emails to be safe then you must have to test the emails first before forwarding them.
To Do This, One Has to Simply Do the Following:
- Compose an email and try to send it to another email address that you wish to use for future purposes.
- In case you get the mail to the other address in a proper manner, then you can start the process in bulk, otherwise, check for the problems why you haven’t got the mails delivered to the required email addresses.
- If there is no email address for the webmail that you want to use for the forwarding purpose, then first create an email and try out the services.
People can use this forwarding feature because of a lot of reasons. It could be because they dislike the RR features or they get technical glitches or they face frequent roadrunner email problems. For this, they prefer other webmail services over this, but some important mails they get in here.
- We have discussed here how to forward the emails from the RR email login to the other email accounts.
- Forwarding the email from the roadrunner email account is not a difficult task at all.
- One can simply forward the emails to them with the steps given above.
We hope that you have understood the process well. In case you are not able to forward the emails from your roadrunner email account, then you may contact customer support. The technical team will help you to get out of the major RR email problems that you might face. For any queries, you can contact the roadrunner support team number at any time of the day.