How To Fix ‘Locked Error’ Message In RR Email?March 2, 2021
How To Create A New RR Email Account After Spectrum Bought TWC?March 2, 2021
TWC is the best provider of email services that provides excellent roadrunner email services, which are used to transfer messages in the form of emails. Whether you want to send a document or any file or message, then it can be easily sent with the help of roadrunner emails.
- There are lots of media that you can attach with the roadrunner email such as PPTs and excel sheets; word documents; videos; music and a lot more.
- But there is a limit on the size, which you can send through roadrunner and you should keep this limit in your mind while sending any media.
- Thus, we are here with this article in order to help you in sending large files within emails in the roadrunner email.
- If you want to send large files, then read the further information presented in this article.
About This Issue
First of all, let us know about this issue of sending large files so that we can find a solution. Thus, let us discuss this.
- Let us tell you that there are two kinds of issues that occur in sending large files among which one is hard to upload and the other is hard to download. But you have no need to worry about these issues because they can occur due to the internet speed, but mostly the issues occur due to the exceeding limit of the files. And the best part is that we are here with some tips with the help of which you can be able to send files of large sizes also.
- Let us make you familiar with the tips mentioned in this article, you will get two ways with help of which you can send the files by reducing their size.
- Among these two ways, one is you can break them and can send in different- different mails if possible. And the other one is you can use cloud storage.
Tips to Send Large Files Within Emails in Roadrunner Email
Carefully study these tips if you want to send large files
- First of all, it is important to check the size of the file before attaching it to the mail due to that you will be able to know whether it will be sent or not. Thus check it and get confirmation.
- In case, if the size of the file exceeds then check if there is any way to reduce the size of the file. If you will be able to reduce the size of the file, then it will be great for you otherwise you have no need to worry. Just go to the next step if the size of the file does not reduce.
- The other way to send a large file is by using cloud storage. Thus, you can use cloud storage in order to send files from one location to another location. The best part about the roadrunner email settings service provider is that it also provides a cloud facility in which you can upload the files that you want to send to someone. And then you can send it to the other person by adding the link to the file that is present on the cloud. It is the easiest way of sending the large file by roadrunner email.
By following these tips, you will be able to send large files within emails in the roadrunner email.
In case you will not be able to send the file with the help of cloud storage then it is suggested that try to send it after some time as there can be a server issue or your internet issue. If still, you won’t able to send then you can contact the customer support team of roadrunner email support as we will provide you with the best solution by consuming less time.
Is it secure to upload the file on cloud storage?
Yes, roadrunner provides you with secure cloud storage where you can upload your private information as well because we take care of your privacy.
Is it easy to store files on cloud space?
Yes, it is very easy as all you need to open the cloud storage space given to you and need to upload the file that you want to.
Does it take too much time to upload the file on cloud storage?
The time taken in uploading depends on your internet speed. If you have excellent speed then it will upload fast and vice-versa.