How Do I Solve Problems Related to Importing Mail?April 2, 2022
Simple Ways to Recover A Hacked Verizon Email AccountApril 11, 2022
After you’ve opened a Roadrunner email account, the next critical step is to manage it. You won’t be able to use your email account to its full potential if you don’t know how to manage it. We’ll be talking about this today, and the email address we’ve chosen for the process is Roadrunner. So, if you’re using this email and want to know how to handle it, keep reading.
Roadrunner email, often known as TWC email, is quite simple to operate, but there are a few things to keep in mind when doing so. Those are the stages we’ll go through in the following portion of the blog.
Steps to Access the Account Management Option
Table of Contents
In order to access the Roadrunner email account management option, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the ‘Subscriber Self Care’ link on the Time Warner Cable website.
- When you click that link, you’ll be prompted to choose your preferred language.
- Fill in your email address as well as your password.
- Click the remember me’ choice if you want the website to remember your credentials. You won’t have to input your email address the next time you use Self Care because of this. You will have to input your password each time you want to log in because it will not be saved.
- Fill out the captcha with care, as the text in the picture is case-sensitive.
- Now, go ahead and click the ‘Login’ option.
- If you get an error notice saying your login and/or password are invalid, you’ll have to input your email address and/or password again, as well as the image text.
- Click the ‘login’ button after re-entering the information.
- To log out of Account Management, click the Log Out button. This option may be found in the top right corner of the screen.
If you do not log in three times in a row, your account will be deactivated. You’ll have to wait two hours before you can try to get into your email account again. It is your Self-Care access that will be blocked, not your roadrunner email login account.
Steps to Create a New Sub-User
In order to establish a new sub-user, you must follow the procedures outlined below:
- Log in to your Subscriber Self-Care account.
- After that, click ‘Create New Sub User.’
- In the ‘New Sub User ID’ area, type a username for the new sub-user.
- Enter the Sub User’s first and last name.
- Give the sub-user a password.
- In the ‘Confirm Password’ column, provide the password for the sub-user.
- To create a new sub-user, click the ‘Create New Sub User’ button.
At least 8-12 characters must be included in the password you create. You may have to wait 5-10 minutes to access the new sub-account because it does not become active and available right away.
Check the Mailbox Size
You must enter into your email account from the master account to check the mailbox size, as this feature is only available to master account users.
- From the inbox folder, go to ‘Settings.’
- Open the ‘Manage mailbox account’ option from the drop-down menu.
- This section allows you to determine the size of your mailbox.
Steps to Set the Mailbox Size
With the master account, you may also specify the size of your account inbox. To do so, log in to your RR com email account. After that, follow the instructions below:
- Go to account settings and then select ‘Manage Mailbox’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose ‘Manage Accounts’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘RR email’ from the list of email addresses you want to change.
- The available quota size in KB should be updated.
- Select ‘Done’ from the drop-down menu.
How to Block and Allow Messages in the Roadrunner Email
- Open the RR email preferences.
- Go to the ‘Mail’ tab and select the ‘Allow and block messages’ option.
- Select the ‘Advanced block Senders’ option.
- Fill in the recipient’s email address and domain name to block them. At the same time, you can input numerous email addresses.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your decision; click ‘Yes,’ and the email IDs you supplied will be banned as a result.
- Now press the ‘Finish’ button.
This is how you may manage your Roadrunner Email Settings account on your mac, without the need for assistance. If you have any problems, you may get support by contacting the Roadrunner email support team.
If you have any issues while executing any of the aforementioned processes, you should get assistance from the Roadrunner email support number. Simply go to the Roadrunner email website and ask for assistance from specialists right now.