Top 10 Free Emails Services to Sign-up Without Phone Number VerificationAugust 19, 2021
How To Troubleshoot Spectrum Email Problems?August 27, 2021
Whatever roadrunner email service you use, is designed and developed in such a way that you can find your emails and contacts within a few clicks on your computer or swipes on your smartphone, even if you haven’t used it in years. However, you may occasionally run into a situation where you are unable to locate some of your contacts on your account. The issue could emerge from a variety of causes. Perhaps you deleted them by accident, or your roadrunner email account’s settings caused the contacts and emails to be moved to the trash. Given the various factors that can cause some of your contacts to vanish from your email account, you may be interested in learning how to recover them. If you have problems recovering deleted or missing contacts in your AT&T Mail account, the method mentioned below will help you retrieve them quickly.
Steps for Recovering Deleted or Missing AT&T Email Contacts
Table of Contents
There are two ways to recover deleted or missing AT&T email contact or a group of deleted or missing AT&T email contacts, depending on the situation. The instructions for both conditions can be found below. As a result, make sure you follow the steps precisely.
Recovering Individual Email Contacts
If you mistakenly deleted one of your AT&T email account’s contacts, you may quickly recover it by following the step-by-step steps provided below.
Before you proceed with the steps outlined below, keep in mind that you will most likely only be able to restore individual contacts that you deleted within the last 30 days. Unfortunately, if you try to retrieve deleted or lost contacts beyond 30 days, you may not be able to do so.
- To start, open your computer’s web browser and sign in to your AT&T email account.
- You must first log in to your AT&T email account and then select the Contacts option. The option can be found by looking for the contacts icon on the right-hand side of your inbox.
- You must pick the Deleted Contacts option once you are in the Contacts area of your A&T email account. This will lead you to the next screen, which will show you a list of all the contacts you’ve erased in the last 30 days.
- On the next screen, in the Deleted Contacts area, you must go through the list of deleted contacts to locate the one you want to recover.
- You’ll need to check a box next to that contact once you’ve found it.
- After you’ve checked the box next to the contact, you’ll need to confirm recovery by clicking the Restore option. When asked to confirm your activity, click the Restore option once more. By doing so, the selected contact will be added back to your AT&T Contacts list.
- Now all you have to do is press the Done button and check your AT&T contacts list to see if the contact has been restored.
Recovering All Email Contacts in AT&T Email Account
If the procedures above don’t help you restore your deleted contacts, or if you can’t find the contacts you’re looking for in the Deleted Contacts area, you can consider restoring the entire list of contacts. The procedure will retrieve the entire contact list in bulk. Follow the guidelines below to learn how to recover all email contacts in your AT&T email account.
If you want to recover all of your contacts, you’ll have to restore them from a backup from a specific date. If you’ve added any new contacts since the backup, you’re probably going to lose them. As a result, before attempting to restore your contacts, ensure you have backed up your current list of contacts by exporting them. You can re-import the contacts once you’ve recovered all of the email contacts in your AT&T email account.
- To recover all of your contacts, go to your AT&T email account and pick the Contacts option (contacts icon).
- When you’re in the Contacts section, choose Deleted Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose Restore from backup from the drop-down menu.
- Then you’ll need to pick a day and time when you want to restore your contacts. If you don’t see a list of dates on your screen, that means there aren’t any contacts in your address book that you can recover.
- After that, choose Restore from the drop-down menu. If your contacts have been properly recovered, a confirmation message will show on your screen.
So, these are the actions you’ll need to take to get your AT&T email account deleted or missing contacts back. If you are an iPhone user and have a Roadrunner Email account, you must also read our solutions for Roadrunner Email not working on iPhone.