How Can I Get My Spectrum Account NumberSeptember 29, 2021
How to Safeguard Your Spectrum Emails Against Spam and Email Viruses?October 26, 2021
In this blog we know about how to recover deleted spectrum emails, Spectrum is packed with features and functionalities, making it stand out from other emails, and customers choose it due to its ease of use. However, users may encounter difficulties and mistakes from time to time, and one of the most common issues encountered by users is spectrum setup issues, especially by those who are new to the spectrum.
Recover Deleted Spectrum Email
Table of Contents
Did you delete your Spectrum Email login account by mistake and now want to recover it? Do not worry. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your deleted email:
- Check that the deleted emails aren’t in the Trash or another folder.
- Then right-click the Trash folder and choose Recover Deleted Email from the context menu.
- Then, choose which texts you wish to retrieve.
- Select the target folder for the recovered emails by clicking Recover to Folder.
Retrieve Deleted Spectrum Email on Outlook
Below are the methods that you can follow to retrieve your deleted emails on Outlook:
1. Check the Trash folder and Recycle Bin
If you have not yet emptied your trash folder you can use this method to retrieve deleted emails:
- Start by logging into the account whose emails you have deleted. Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Now click on the Trash icon which is present in the email window.
- When the emails are displayed select the ones that are to be recovered.
- Then on top of the window click “Move”.
- After this select a location where you want to store the recovered email. You can select the inbox to store the emails.
2. Check the Mail Database
You can also use databases like Outlook Express for recovering your deleted emails that are not compacted.
- Once you open the database log in to the account whose emails you may have deleted.
- Select the folder for the deleted emails.
- Right-click on the emails you want to retrieve and click “Move”. Next, move the cursor over the location where you want to store the emails.
3. Check the Backup Server
You can use the Outlook Web App to recover your deleted emails.
- Use your account to sign in to the Outlook Web App.
- Now click on deleted emails.
- Select the emails you want to recover and click move. You will also select a location like an inbox to store the recovered emails.
- In case you have deleted the emails permanently click “Recover deleted files”.
Spectrum Email Support
If you are still unable to recover deleted spectrum email from your account then you should contact the Spectrum email issue helpline number which is +1-833-567-4644. The Spectrum Email technical support team will resolve your issue in no time.