Roadrunner is one of the most commonly used webmail services over the past couple of years because it provides the best email services. Due to this, it has become the best email service, provider. But let us tell you that a lot of people are facing roadrunner connectivity problems on android devices over the past couple of weeks.
- While using the roadrunner email for sending and receiving emails, a lot of people find a connectivity error on their screen.
- If you are among one those who are facing roadrunner connectivity problems, then we are here with this article in which you will find the solution to your problem.
Reasons for Occurring Roadrunner Connectivity Problem in Android Device
First of all, let us know why this problem is occurring. If you want to know them, then have a look:
- As we all know, roadrunner email services are the most popular and most widely used email services it becomes very challenging for you if you find connectivity problems while using it. The reason behind this problem can be the section of the account that you have done.
- The reason behind this problem can be the IMAP server or POP server. Now let us know how. When you start using this roadrunner service then in the beginning it is suggested that you should choose the POP server. But some people choose the IMAP server due to which roadrunner connectivity problem occurs. Thus, if you change your server from IMAP to POP then this problem might get solved.
- A huge number of people are facing this problem and a lot of them have used lots of ways to solve this problem. Thus, if you are one of them then do not worry as we are here with some steps which you should follow in order to solve your roadrunner email problem easily.
Steps to Use Your Roadrunner Email While Getting the Connectivity Problem
If you find a connectivity problem then you can send an email also by following these steps, which are enlisted below:
- First of all, you need to select the ‘add an account option from the option of email after which you need to go to the general settings where you need to enter some personal information appropriately according to the required field. And keep this thing in your mind while filing the information that the information varies from the model number of the phone.
- Then you need to enter your roadrunner email address which will be in the form of [email protected] in which ABC is the username of your account that you have entered while creating your roadrunner account. XY is the name of your country which may vary from the person to person.
- Once the roadrunner email address is added, you need to enter the password of your email account.
- When you add a password, then it will ask you to choose the server which you should select from the list given there. And from that list, you should choose POP or PO3 only so that you will not get this connectivity problem.
- After this, you need to enter the incoming server address appropriately which will be in the form of pop-server.xy.rr.com in which XY is the name of your country which may vary from the person to person.
- Then it will ask you to enter the port number in which you need to enter 110.
- Then you will find an option for the secure server which you need to turn off as there is no requirement for this option.
Now it’s time to change the outgoing roadrunner email settings, which are enlisted below:
- First, you need to enter the mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com in the field of the server host.
- Then you need to set the port number in which you need to enter 25.
- Then you need to turn off the option of SSL that you will find there in the end.
By following these steps, you will be able to solve your problem of connectivity and will be able to send and receive emails. If you face any issues in troubleshooting your connectivity problem on an android device, then you can contact us immediately at roadrunner email support.