How To Fix ‘SSL Error’ On A Roadrunner Email Account?November 12, 2021
How To Fix “Cannot Verify Server Identity” On Apple iPhone’s Mail App?November 19, 2021
The Roadrunner email service is provided by Time Warner Cable, which is an Internet service provider. If you use this ISP, there’s a good possibility you’ve been issued a Roadrunner email account. You may use email software or a browser to access your Roadrunner email account from your Samsung Android smartphone.
Learn how to set up a Roadrunner email on your Samsung Galaxy S10+ in the simplest way possible. You can set up the email in six simple steps, so simply follow them and you’ll be getting emails in your RR email on your Samsung Galaxy S10+ in no time.
Mobile gadgets have made it possible to check emails, send messages, and make video conversations from anywhere. We’ll show you how to set up Roadrunner Webmail on your Samsung Galaxy S10+ so you can remain on top of new emails, contacts, messages, and clients that are vital to you and your company in this guide. All you need is a reliable internet connection. It can be local or Wi-Fi.
Steps to Set Up Roadrunner Email on Samsung Galaxy S10+
Table of Contents
1. Adding a New Account to the Samsung Galaxy S10+ Setup Email
We’ll use Gmail to set up our email account because it’s the default email client for the Samsung Galaxy S10+.
- Click the 3-bar symbol next to Inbox in Gmail.
- Then, next to the name of the email account, click the downward pointing arrow.
- Finally, press the ‘Add Account’ button.
- The next page will show you the many sorts of accounts that may be added. Let’s go with ‘Other.’
- Enter the email address that will be added to the mobile device to complete this step.
- Then press the Next button.
2. Select the Email Submission Protocols That You Want to Use.
Choosing network protocols to send and receive messages is part of learning how to set up email on the Samsung Galaxy S10+.
We’ll have to pick between the POP3 and IMAP transmit protocols in this situation. What’s the difference between them, though?
- POP3 – POP3 is a protocol for downloading email from a server to a device. This implies that if you remove the email from your phone, the message is no longer available. The message was downloaded directly from the server to the device, eliminating the need to retrieve it in the event of a loss.
- IMAP — This is the greatest option for folks who wish to access their email from a variety of devices. All emails are retained on the server, and all linked devices must merely synchronize to get fresh messages.
The IMAP protocol was used to set up RR email on the Samsung Galaxy S10+.
1. Set the Input Settings for the Server
Now you must provide the password for the Android email account we’re creating.
The server input configuration data must then be entered. This information differs depending on the protocol selected (POP3 or IMAP). The Email Accounts option provides further information.
Because we choose the IMAP protocol, we must type IMAP.mail.spectrum.net in the Server area.
The port settings will be handled automatically by the email client. If you’re using another email client that asks for the port number, check the image above with the Email Details to determine which port is right for you.
2. Set the Output Settings for the Server.
It’s now time to configure outgoing emails. The procedure is identical to the one described in the previous stage. Except for this time, we’ll use SMTP instead of IMAP. Use the graphic below to get a sense of where you are.
To continue, click Next.
3. Options for Email Synchronization.
It’s now time to configure your email sync preferences. That is, how long it will take for the fresh emails to be pulled from the server? This is a pretty intimate situation. As a result, select the template that best suits your website’s requirements.
4. Change the Name of Your Email Account.
This is the final step in the process of setting up an email on the Samsung Galaxy S10+. Set the account name, but make sure it’s one you’ll remember because your contacts will see it when they get emails from your Roadrunner email account.
You may access your account and messages from anywhere if you know how to set up Roadrunner email settings for your Samsung Galaxy S10+. Whatever platform you choose, all you need is a steady internet connection to have everything at your fingertips.
We hope that you will now be able to see messages from your contacts, users, and customers on your site. As a result, you don’t allow anybody to hold your hand, you create a fantastic relationship with them, and your project continues to expand on the internet.
If you have any issues while following the above settings or have any other problem related to the Roadrunner email account, you just need to contact the Roadrunner email support number. Their team of professionals will assist you in resolving any issue related to your account.