Because of the great qualities that it gives, Roadrunner has been earning a lot of popularity among the public. Many individuals use it because it is a speedy, effective, and dependable webmail service. The best thing about spectrum email is that it works on nearly any device.
iPhone and Android users are constantly searching the internet for the spectrum of email settings on their phones and devices.
Below we’ve covered all of the Spectrum Email Settings for users with Android and iOS devices. To learn how to configure your email account on your phone, read the entire article.
Spectrum Email Setting For First Time
You may set up a total of five email addresses per connection with Spectrum. Depending on the bundle you choose, every Spectrum Email login account has a storage of 5-30 GB. To learn how to set up Spectrum email, follow the steps below:
- On the Spectrum homepage, click the icon for the Menu that is on the top left corner.
- Create a Username by clicking the button.
- Enter your phone number or email address linked with your account under Contact Info.
- Click on Continue after completing robotic verification.
- Enter the code that was received on your phone or email as a verification code.
- After you’ve double-checked that your name and contact information are right, create a Spectrum.net Email username and password.
Spectrum email settings for iOS Devices
For the spectrum email setting on your iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and look for the mail option, then contacts and calendars.
- Select either the option to add an account or the option to remove an account. You can click on it if you have previously set up the spectrum email.
- Select “others” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to enter an email account and fill in the account setting details as follows:
- Enter your name.
- In the email address area, type [email protected] in the proper format.
- Enter your password.
- Enter the name of your choice in the iPhone’s account list in the description area.
- To continue, press the Next button.
- For outgoing and incoming servers, select POP and configure as follows:
- The incoming mail server address should be pop-server.ec.rr.com.
- [email protected] was entered as the username.
- Fill in the appropriate password that you use to log in.
- Then, on the save option, you’re done with the iPhone’s spectrum email settings.
For the spectrum email settings on iPhone, a user can choose to use the IMAP and not the POP server. For the spectrum IMAP settings on iPhone, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the settings of the iPhone and look for the option for emails, contacts, and calendars.
- To add an account, go to Accounts and select Add Account.
- Select the alternative option and then the button to add a mail account.
- You’ll be sent to a new window where you’ll need to enter the roadrunner’s email address and password.
- Select the Next option.
- The following step is to fill up the server information for the spectrum email settings:
- Select IMAP as the account type.
- Set the details for mail.twc.com in the incoming server column.
- Set the details for mail.twc.com in the outgoing server field.
- On the iPhone, go to the advanced settings for the roadrunner email settings:
- 993 is the incoming server.
- The incoming server is 587.
- To enable SSL for both IMAP and SMTP, click the ON button.
Spectrum email settings for Android Devices
- Set up your Android’s spectrum email settings as follows:
- Open the email app on your Android device and log in with your roadrunner email login credentials.
- Set up the android device’s spectrum email settings as follows:
- For the server settings, select POP 3 and then click the next option.
- Provide your roadrunner email address as well as your email login username.
- Make that the incoming server settings are correct, including the username @rr.com and the whole roadrunner email password.
Make the server settings for the outgoing server in the right format as smtp.server.rr.com and the port as 587 or 25. Set the security level to none. Provide the requested information, such as your login and password. Set the port number to 110 or 995.
You’ve successfully completed the spectrum email settings on your Android phone by selecting Ok.
You can contact Spectrum Email Support for help with any issues or problems with the spectrum email settings on your device. The crew will assist you in resolving all of your concerns and provide you with the greatest roadrunner services.