How to Forward a Roadrunner Webmail Message?February 16, 2022
How to Backup Roadrunner Email with Attachments?February 28, 2022
TWC’s Roadrunner is an early version of the brand. Roadrunner’s email customers were sent emails. Roadrunner Emails are the name for these types of messages. During the re-marking process in 2012, they merged all roadrunner email services under one moniker, TWC mail.
Time Warner Cable is another name for this company. TWC Webmail is now the email address. Many users with Roadrunner email settings accounts, both professional and personal, are worried about the switch. That’s why they’re seeking a way to move emails from their Roadrunner account to their Gmail account.
If you don’t want to use Roadrunner account services for whatever reason, let us know. However, it wishes to save its old email communications to other email services, such as Gmail or spectrum.net. After then, you can look through the material in this article. We’ve outlined the proper procedure for transferring Roadrunner email attachments to a Gmail account.
Tools for Transferring Roadrunner Emails to Gmail in Bulk
Table of Contents
Here are the two best ways to transfer Roadrunner emails to Gmail in bulk:
- IMAP Mail Backup tool
The Roadrunner IMAP Mail Backup Tool is a one-stop shop for anyone who wishes to transfer their Roadrunner emails to their Gmail account. This program can move large amounts of email from Roadrunner webmail to Google mail. As a result, compared to alternative options available on the internet, the entire processing takes less time.
- Email Backup Wizard
Email Backup Wizard is a tool for anyone who wishes to move their Roadrunner emails to Gmail. This software may transfer a large number of emails from your Roadrunner Webmail account to your Gmail account. It provides a platform for transferring only selected data from a Roadrunner account to a Gmail account.
Steps to Transfer Roadrunner Emails to Gmail in Bulk
You may choose any of the tools mentioned above for transferring emails in bulk for the Roadrunner emails to Gmail. After installing the software follow the below steps:
- The first step after installing the program is to input all of the Roadrunner account’s email login credentials.
- After that, click the login button to have the program collect all of your email account’s mailboxes.
- Select the folders you wish to move from Roadrunner to Gmail and turn them on.
- Then, from the list of potential storing choices, select Gmail.
- Then, in the available forms, type in your Gmail account’s email address and password. Finally, press the backup button to initiate the Roadrunner email transfer to your Gmail account.
Features of the Tools to Transfer Roadrunner Emails to Gmail
- With this program, thousands of Roadrunner to Gmail transfers may be completed in a matter of seconds. It has a quick processing time and allows customers to mass import Roadrunner emails to Gmail. There are no restrictions on how this conversion can be carried out.
- The Roadrunner to Gmail backup software is set up in such a way that the internal folder organization is preserved. It migrates all email folders from Roadrunner webmail to Gmail effectively, including the inbox, outbox, sent items, personal folders, spam, and so on.
- The integrity of data is never jeopardized by this program. During the conversion of Roadrunner emails to a Gmail account, all email properties are preserved. Attachments, inline pictures, hyperlinks, email leaders (subject, To, CC, From), text formatting, and email signatures are all maintained by the program.
- Roadrunner email may also be simply forwarded to Gmail in a selective manner. It has a number of filtering options, including date intervals, topic lines, email addresses, and exclusion folders. Users may organize their Roadrunner emails according to their needs by using these filter settings. Following that, converting your Roadrunner mailbox to Gmail becomes a breeze.
- This application, in addition to Gmail, provides a number of alternative saving choices. G Suite, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, Outlook.com, IBM Verse, Rediffmail, IBM Domino Server, Zimbra Collaboration Server, and other choices are available.
- This tool’s batch mode may be used to move several Roadrunner email accounts to Gmail. All Roadrunner webmail email IDs and passwords are requested by the tool. Simply create a CSV file with all of these facts and upload it to the software panel.
We mentioned the procedure for importing Roadrunner emails to Gmail in this article. If you’re having the same problem, you may use our solution. In the preceding description, we have already covered the whole technique. You may also use this solution to test it out and obtain a couple of free email migrations from Roadrunner to Gmail. Contact the Roadrunner Email support if you have any further questions.