How to Setup TWC email account on eM ClientNovember 18, 2022
Restore Deleted Roadrunner Email on OutlookDecember 8, 2022
Roadrunner email is a private email service that is offered by TWC, Bright House Networks, and other providers. Spectrum Webmail is another name for Roadrunner email. The company rebranded all of its services under the name “spectrum.” The Roadrunner service has been more well-liked because of its wide selection of attachment storage, online literature, spam protection, and parental controls.
The methods listed below can be used if you no longer want to use Time Warner services for whatever reason but still wish to keep the Roadrunner email address you were given when you made the purchase. Along with finding out if your Roadrunner email address will still work after canceling your Time Warner subscription, you’ll discover how to back up your important emails in case your Roadrunner email account is canceled
Steps to Keep Roadrunner Email Address After Canceling Time Warner
Table of Contents
When you sign up for Time Warner Cable services, you will receive a free Roadrunner email address. Just as with any other email service, you may send and receive emails with this one. Customers often have no difficulties with the email service until they use TWC, but if the service is discontinued, they might want to preserve their Roadrunner email account but are unsure of their ability to do so.
You can call Time Warner Cable customer care to confirm, even though the majority of former subscribers have said in various places that they continued to use the email service after terminating their twc membership.
According to the experiences of past Time Warner Cable customers, you will most likely be permitted to keep the Roadrunner email address you were given at the time of enrollment, even if you quit using the service. However, you may also use another email account, like Gmail, to back up all of your important emails from your Roadrunner email account.
You may set up automatic email forwarding for your Roadrunner email account using Gmail for quick access to all of your incoming emails. Follow the instructions below to back up your Roadrunner email account and set up automatic forwarding in Gmail.
Import Emails from Roadrunner to Gmail
- Use a web browser on your PC to sign into your Gmail account.
- Select the Settings option (Gear symbol) in the top-right corner of the screen after logging into your Gmail account. There will be a menu that drops down.
- Choose the “See all settings” option from the drop-down menu. You’ll be sent to your Gmail account’s settings page.
- Navigate to the Accounts and Import tab’s Mail and Contacts section on the Settings page. From this menu, you must choose the Import mail and contacts option. Your screen will show a box as a result.
- Click the Continue button after entering your Roadrunner email address in the section provided below the box. Then, just adhere to the on-screen instructions to complete the import process.
Setting up Auto Forward
- In your Gmail account, choose the Settings option (Gear symbol) in the top right corner of the screen. There will be a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select the option labeled “See all settings.” You’ll be sent to the settings page for your Gmail account.
- On the Settings page, select the Accounts and Import tab, then select the Check mail from the other accounts section.
- Click the Add a mail account button on the Add a mail account page to get started. Your screen will show a box as a result. The email address associated with your Roadrunner email account must be entered in the field before selecting Next.
- The final step in setting up automated email forwarding for your Roadrunner email account is to simply follow the on-screen instructions.
You may easily follow the processes whenever you need to know that you are aware of how to maintain your Roadrunner email login account and back up your emails in various ways. Call the Roadrunner email support hotline to address your email problem or any other settings-related issue.