What to Do When Outlook Is Working in Offline Mode?November 15, 2022
How To Keep Roadrunner Email Address After Canceling Time WarnerDecember 3, 2022
Time Warner Cable Network, sometimes known as TWC.Com, oversees and manages Roadrunner webmail. Learn all the details required to configure Roadrunner email settings in different email clients. Any email application’s IMAP settings must be understood. We can quickly establish any email account if we know the necessary IMAP and SMTP settings. This article demonstrates how to set up a TWC email account on an eM client, which you may use to send and receive emails.
Steps to set up TWC Email account on eM client
Following are the steps to set up a TWC email account on eM Client:
- Download the most recent version of eM Client from the website.
- Open the download, then finish the eM Client’s installation.
- Click “Next” after choosing an eM Client theme.
- Ignore the automated setup on the Welcome screen, then click “Mail > Other” and “Next.”
- Select “Email > Email Accounts” from the side menu after logging into your portal. Choose the account’s “Configuration information” to add to the eM Client. These are necessary for the following actions.
- After inputting the email address of the account you want to add, click next.
- Choose “IMAP” from the list of incoming server information. Copy the receiving server information, such as imap.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk, from your email setup details list. Next key in the incoming server’s login information. The “User name” will be your email address, and the “Password” will be the password for your email account. Your email settings details contain all of this information.
- The email configuration page for the outgoing server data contains the smtp.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk outgoing server address. Now utilize the same login information as in step one. These will be automatically entered for you by eM Client, but you should still verify that they are still accurate.
- eM Client will test the connection after inputting the data for the incoming and outgoing servers. Verify that you submitted the relevant setup data if the test has problems.
- Next, click after entering your name and email address.
- Click “Next” after selecting “Continue without encryption.”
- Select an avatar, click “Finish,” then “Download messages” if you want to save messages to your own PC for offline usage.
Congratulations! Your TWC email account has been successfully set up on eM Client. Please get in touch with the Roadrunner Email Support staff if you run into any problems while doing the aforementioned procedures.